Government Jobs in Safdarjung Hospital and VMM College (Government Jobs)
Safdarjung Hospital and VMM College Applications are invited for 299 posts Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS & BDS. Advertisement No: E 7009 ACDM-14024/1/2022-ACAD-VMMC, dated 14.11.2022. Eligible candidates can send their application/reference letter to the address given below. . Educational qualification and other details required for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers, are briefly given below —
VMM College and Safdarjung Hospital is inviting applications for 299 Junior Residents.
Last Date — 28/11/2022
Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS:
- qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university and should be
Registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC)./ Candidates must complete their internship or
01.01.2021./DMC is mandatory to attach with the application after registration. (Receipt will be considered but original DMC registration required before joining, if selected).
Junior Resident (Non-PG) Dental Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery:
- Eligibility: – BDS degree from a recognized university and must be
Registered with Delhi Dental Council/State Dental Council./ Candidates must complete their internship or
01.01.2021./ Registration with Delhi Dental Council / State Dental Council is mandatory with application.
(Receipt will be considered but original Delhi Dental Council / State Dental Council registration is required before joining, if selected).
How to Apply:
- Applications should be submitted to the DIARY & DISPATCH Section (Near Gate No. 2 and Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch) of this institution. The application sent by post must be clearly superscribed on the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS.”
- Note: – Application Fee Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates and no fee for EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application fee should be paid through NEFT and RTGS or online transfer. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Details are as follows:-
Account Holder Name: – SJH & VMMC Examination Fee A/C
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Account Number:- 26400100023808
IFSC Code: BARB0SAFECX (fifth character is zero)
Bank MICR Code: – 110012067
- Candidates must attach the payment receipt (UTR number) with the application, if
No candidate has attached the payment receipt with his application form
The application will be rejected and no communication will be made in this regard.
Closing Date and Address: Application along with enclosure should reach the following address- Diary and Dispatch Department, VMM College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi 0-110029Last date for submission of application is 28.11.2022 upto 03:00 PM
Summary of the information given above. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially published advertisement
Official website of VMM College and Safdarjung Hospital – http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
For advertisement, see the following PDF file – See ad for details.
Application Format : View the PDF