Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Government Jobs (Government Jobs)
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Online applications are invited for 68th Combined (Primary) Competitive Examination. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online only through the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) (see link given below). Educational qualification and other details required for information purpose only in the interest of job seekers are summarized below —
Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) has invited online applications for the 68th Combined (Primary) Competitive Examination. Last Date — 20-12-2022
68 Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination
- The following posts will be selected on the basis of examination:
Sub Inspector of Police, Home Department (Reserve Branch) 10 District Commander, Home Department (Special Branch) 01 District Fire Officer, Home Department (Reserve Branch) 25 Superintendent of Jails, Home Department (Prisons) 02 Assistant Commissioner of State Taxes, Commercial Taxes Department (Financial Services) 10 Junior Election Officer, Election Department (Bihar Election Service) 10 Under Registrar/Joint Under Registrar, Prohibition & Excise Department 25 Superintendent of Labour, Department of Labor Resources 01 Planning/District Planning Officer, Department of Labor Resources 04 Probation Officer, Home Department (Prisons) 01 Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Department 05 Assistant Director, Department of Social Welfare 07 Cane Officer, Iksu Industries Department 02 Bihar Education Service, Education Department 06 Labor Enforcement Officer, Labor Resources Department 45 Additional District Transport Officer, Transport Department 01 Rural Development Officer, Rural Development Department 08 Block Panchayat Raj Officer, Panchayati Raj Division 51 Revenue Officer, Revenue and Land Reforms Department 50 Inspector of Supplies, Food and Consumer Protection Department 17 Tribal Welfare Officer (Bihar SC/ST Cadre), Tribal Welfare Department 77
Educational qualification: Bachelor Degree. See detailed notification (link given below).
Maximum age: 42 years (unreserved). Upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. rules
- For General/Others: 600/- Rs
- For SC/ST/PWD and Women of Bihar State: Rs.150/-
For more details about the selection rules and eligibility rules of the candidates, please refer to the officially released advertisement (see below link/PDF).
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) official website. https://bpsc.bih.nic.in (See Application Form Link Given Below) Date 25-11-2022 per 20-12-2022
- After successful submission of online application form, system generated registration/acknowledgment slip will be displayed on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. Do not send any print-out/hard copy or document to Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) at this stage. All verifications will be completed on time.
For detailed instructions on how to apply online, please refer to the officially published advertisement (For more details see below link/PDF file)
- Starting Date of Online Application:25-11-2022
- Online Application Last Date: 20-12-2022
- Application Editing Date: 30-12-2022
Summary of the information given above. Please check the officially published advertisement before applying online
Official Website of Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) – https://bpsc.bih.nic.in
For advertisement, see the following PDF file – See ad for details.
To apply online now, visit the following URL – The link will be available from 25/11/2022