Government Jobs (Government Jobs) in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)KHETRI COPPER COMPLEX invites applications for 290 posts Trade Apprenticeship. Candidates will undergo 01 year/02 year/03 year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) in the below mentioned trades. Eligible candidates can send their application/reference letter to the address given below. Advertisement No: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/2022. Educational qualification and other details required for information purpose only in the interest of job seekers are briefly given below —
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Malanjkhand Copper Project invites applications for 290 Trade Apprentices.
Closing date — 12/12/2022
No. of vacancies: 290 marks
Vacancies by Trade:
- mate (mine)
- blaster (mine)
- Diesel Mechanic
- the fitter
- Electronics Mechanic
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Draftsman (Mechanical)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Passed 10th / Matric examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Senior Age Relaxation:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
Candidates will undergo 01 year / 02 year / 03 year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 at Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Malanjkhand Copper Project.
Selection of candidates:
- Candidates will be selected through written test.
- The exact date, time and venue of the examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course and such information will also be available on the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), Malanjkhand Copper Project — www.hindustancopper.com
For candidates selection rules, eligibility rules and other details, please visit the official website or officially published advertisement (see below link/PDF).
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to read the entire advertisement carefully for educational details
Eligibility and other eligibility criteria before submitting online application.
- Candidates are advised to register online as Trade Apprentice to attach copies of testimonials in support of educational qualification, caste, age, experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents as per instructions (see add/pdf link below)
- Before applying for an apprenticeship candidates need to register themselves on the following government portal- www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-11-2022
- Online Application Last Date: 12-12-2022
- Release of Shortlisted Candidates List (Provisional): 31-12-2022
The above information is brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially published advertisement
Official website of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL). – www.hindustancopper.com
For advertisement, see the following PDF file – See ad for details.
For Online Application- Click here