Government Jobs in South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) (Government Jobs)
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) invites applications from eligible candidates for 1532 posts of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. Candidates will undergo one year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 2014 and NAPS in the trades mentioned below in various units/areas of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) (see URL below). Required educational qualification and other details, in brief, for information purpose only in the interest of the job seeker, are given below —
South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) invites online applications for 1532 posts of Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship.
Last date — 19/12/2022
Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship- 1532 no
- Candidate should possess 4-year degree in a relevant branch of Engineering for Graduate Apprenticeship and 03-year Diploma in Mining Engineering/Mine Surveying for Technician Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification awarded by an institution recognized by Govt.
- Graduate Engineer and Diploma Engineer (Diploma duration may be 3 years after 1st class or 2 years after 12th class subject to lateral entry of concerned students in 2nd year of such course. One year diploma not allowed), regular (full time) system of education only Eligible for enrollment in Apprenticeship Training through
Candidates will undergo one year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 2014 and NAPS in various units/areas of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL).
Note: Candidates should not be pursuing apprenticeship training or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other institution in the same trade.
Selection of candidates:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and marks obtained in document verification.
- The exact date, time and venue of the examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course and such information will also be available on the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) – http://secl.gov.in
For more details about the selection rules and eligibility rules of the candidates, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and register and apply online
2’1’8 and 3’5’2 per table selects South Eastern Coalfields Limited as a NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) establishment. For reference, both the tables are attached as Table 1 and Table 2′ respectively’ For any hindrance/problem in online registration or/and application of South Eastern Coalfields Limited in NATS portal as per above process, please contact BoATofficeonEmail:andTollfreeno. :1800-222-060,
- Before applying for Trade Apprentice posts, candidates must first register themselves as an Apprentice.
For detailed instructions on how to apply online, please refer to the officially published advertisement (see below link/PDF file for more details)
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29/11/2022
- Online Application Last Date: 19/12/2022
The above information is brief. Please check the officially published advertisement before applying online
Official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL). – http://secl.gov.in
For advertisement, see the following PDF file – See ad for details.
To apply online now, visit the following URL – Go to the URL