Government Jobs in Center for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) (Government Jobs)
Center for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) invites applications from eligible candidates for 156 posts. Project Engineer. C-DOT invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up the following fixed term based vacancies. The period for which the employee will be appointed will be for one year (extendable by one year based on performance and evaluation) Details regarding the period of appointment, educational qualification, experience, age and nature of responsibility are given below —
Center for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) invites applications from eligible candidates for 156 posts of Project Engineer.
Last Date — 29/11/2023
vacancy – 156
- Qualifications will be mentioned against the advertised vacancies. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the respective job description. All qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC Approved/Recognised University/Deemed University/Institute. Courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to relevant courses approved/recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And it is mandatory to submit an equivalence certificate at the time of interview for the course(s) of such autonomous institute. A candidate can apply for a post. Multiple applications will be rejected.
- Minimum percentage for application in 10th, 12th and graduation must be 65% and above (64.9% will not be rounded off to 65%). Cumulative marks of all semesters will be considered to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained against each qualification.
Pay structure –
- 1,00,000/- per month consolidated remuneration
age limit –
- Age below 30 years as on last date of application
The Project Engineer will be on probation for three months from the date of joining to facilitate performance evaluation. Place of posting will be Bangalore/New Delhi as per existing policy of C-DOT. C-DOT reserves the right to change assignments and projects if necessary during the term.
Selection of candidates-
- Based on project requirements, number of vacancies will be advertised online on C-DOT portal. If a large number of applications are received, screening will be based on qualifications, age, academic scores, relevant experience and other factors as determined by C-DOT, Management.
For more details about the selection rules and eligibility rules of the candidates, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website of Center for Development of Telematics (C-DOT).
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system-generated registration/acknowledgment slip with a unique registration number will be displayed on the computer screen. Candidates must print it out for future correspondence. Do not send any print-out/hard copy or document anywhere at this stage. All verifications will be completed on time.
For detailed instructions on how to apply online, please go through the officially published advertisement (For more details see below link/PDF file)
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29/11/2022
- Last date to apply online: 29/11/2023
Summary of the information given above. Please check the officially published advertisement before applying online
Official Website of Center for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) – https://www.cdot.in/cdotweb/web/home.php
For advertisement, see PDF file 1 below – See ad for details.
For advertisement, see the following PDF file 1 – See ad for details.
To apply online now, visit the following URL – Go to the URL