Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs in Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department (Government Jobs)
Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for 1404 posts. Staff Nurse. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format (see PDF below) along with testimonials. Notification No:05/2022. Candidates selected for the post will be on contract for one year. Required educational qualification and other details in brief, for information purpose only in the interest of the job aspirants, are given below —
Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department in Andhra Pradesh is inviting applications for 1404 Staff Nurse Posts.
Last Date — 09/12/2022
Number of Vacancies: 1404
- Candidate must possess the prescribed academic/technical/professional qualification for the post of Staff Nurse as on the date of this notification (which will be calculated for contract/outsourced/honorarium service and weightage of waiting period after completion of GNM/B).Sc (Nursing), applicable qualification ).
- 40 years not completed
Senior Age Relaxation:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-servicemen and others, if any – rules as per Govt
Selection of candidates:
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of academic merit and interview.
- Exact date, time and venue of examination/interview will be intimated to eligible candidates in due course. Such information is also available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department.
- For more details about the selection rules and eligibility rules of the candidates, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
- Candidates have to pay 500/- Rs (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates: 300/-) as application fee. Fees can be paid through crossed demand draft drawn in its favour Member Convener / Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, Guntur This is payable Guntur.
No application fee for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format (See PDF file below) Along with attested copies of testimonials in support of educational qualification, caste, age, experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents
- Duly filled application form should reach the following address- Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, Zone – III, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Behind RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur – 522 001 Andhra Pradesh,
- Applications can also be submitted personally to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Guntur
- Starting Date of Receipt of Application: 02-12-2022 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09-12-2022 (05:00 PM)
The above information is brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially published advertisement.
Official Website of Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh — http://hmfw.ap.gov.in/
For advertisement and application form, see the following PDF file – See ad for details.