Government Jobs (Government Jobs) in
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recruited 1429 Medical Officers (General Duties and Specialists). Vacancies are temporary but may be permanent. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. Advertisement No: R/MO(Expert)/44/2022 & R/GDMO/43/2022 Dated: 02/12/2022. Educational qualification and other details required for information purposes only in the interest of job seekers are briefly given below —
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 1429 Medical Officers (General Duty & Specialist)
Closing Date – 23/12/2022
Medical Officer (Specialist):
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS degree with a recognized and required post-graduate qualification in relevant specialty listed in First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registration as Medical Practitioner in Medical Council of India or any State Medical The Council provides that the candidate, if appointed, shall register his name with the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Not exceeding 40 (forty) years as on 1st January of the year of advertisement, relaxable for 2 (two) years
Otherwise for well-qualified and experienced candidates.
Pay Structure –
- As per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 at Pay Matrix Level-16 read with FD Memo No. 5562- F(P) dated 25.09.2019, in the respective Pay Band (PB-4A) Rs.15,600-42,000/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. . 5,400/- as per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 read with FD Memo No. 961-F(P), dated 07.02.2011
Medical Officer (General Duty):
Educational Qualification –
- MBBS degree is included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) and confers registration as a medical practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council to the candidates if selected and appointed. However, they have to register their names with the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Age not exceeding 36 years on 1st January of the year of advertisement; According to government regulations; GO No. 875-F(P) dated 13th Feb 17 through.
- As per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 vide FD Memo No. 5562- F(P), dated 25.09.2019, in the respective Pay Band (PB-4A) Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay 5,400/- as per WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 read with FD Memo No. 961-F(P), dated 07.02.2011.
Senior Age Relaxation-
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-servicemen and others, if any – rules as per Govt
Selection of candidates:
- A candidate has to check the notified eligibility criteria to ensure that he/she is eligible to submit
of an application. The prescribed conditions cannot be relaxed. Appointment will be made through selection (direct
recruitment) following the procedure laid down below. However, if a large number of applications are received
As a result of the advertisement, the Board may hold a preliminary examination for the purpose of shortlisting.
- Candidates have to submit online application fee of Rs. 210/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Ten) only through GRIPS (Government Receipt Portal System) Participating Banks.
- Money orders, cheques, bank drafts, cash etc. will not be accepted.
How to apply –
- Visit the WBHRB website, located here https://www.wbrb.in/
- look for WBHRB Career/Advertising menu.
- Look for and choose WBHRB Medical Officer Job Notification.
- Download and view the job notification for this WBHRB Medical Officer.
- Check your eligibility and continue. To register or apply, click on the link.
- Provide correct information and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee whenever required.
- Take printout of your application
Important Dates –
- Starting Date of Online Application and Fee Payment: 09/12/2022 from 10:00 A.M
- Last Date for Online Application and Fee Payment: 23/12/2022 till 02:00 p.m
Summarize the information given above. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially published advertisement.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Official Website – https://www.wbrb.in/
For more details Medical Officer (General Duty)- Click here
For more details Medical Officer (Specialist) – Click here