Aapda Mitra Recruitment 2022 | Aapda Mitra volunteer West Bengal
A notification has been issued for the Aapda Mitra Recruitment of civic volunteers by conducting Aapda Mitra training 2022 in the Aapda Mitra project in the volunteer jobs in ap. The application procedure, recruitment procedure, and place of appointment are discussed in detail below.
Aapda Mitra Yojana was launched on 29 September 2022 by the Home Minister Shri Amit Shah. The Aapda Mitra training 2022 scheme was launched on the 17th of NDMA Foundation Day. The Home Minister also launched the Aapda Mitra Scheme Training Manual on the same day.
The main objective of starting the Aapda Mitra scheme is to provide training for men and women. The main task of these trainees is to assist in disaster-affected areas anywhere in Uttar Pradesh. Aapda Mitra and Aapda will be recruited under this project. This project has been started to save the lives of the people affected by the disaster.
NDRF and other teams in India will reach any place where disaster strikes. Along with these groups, Aapda Mitras and Aapda Sakhi groups will also reach out to save the people. The main task of these groups is to ensure that there is no loss of life and property in any disaster.
On the occasion of this launch, a guide manual, as well as a term and condition manual for Aapda Mitra, has been launched. If you want to be a part of the Aapda Mitra Scheme, then you have to register for this scheme.
Aapda Mitra Scheme
Under the NDMA, 350 districts under the Bharat Aapda Mitra Yojana will be launched next year. One lakh trainees have been selected from these 350 districts. These trainees will receive 40 zoster management training.
Currently, 5500 Aapda Mitras and 5500 Aapda Sakhis will be trained under this project. They will provide their services across the state where flood situation occurs every year. This year the trainees will get life insurance under this scheme.
Key features of Aapda Mitra
- Under this scheme, Aapda Mitra and Aapda Sakhi will be recruited next year.
- About 1 lakh trainees from 350 districts of India will get training under this project.
- The trainees will get life insurance under this scheme.
- Under the project, NDM will train these trainees against 17 different types of disasters.
- These aid workers will be deployed where there is a flood, severity or any disaster alert.
- In the event of an earthquake, these teams will be deployed with the NDRF and other disaster response forces.
- Home Minister Shri Amit Shah on September 29 launched the Terms Manual for the scheme.
- He announced that disaster management would be included in the school curriculum. So they will know how to save their life in case of any natural calamity.
- Aapda Mitra Scheme was initially started in 2016. Since then, it has continued till now and every year Aapda Mitra and Aapda Sakhi are recruited from different districts of India.
- There are institutions for training new trainees who will be employed in different states and union territories of India.
Aapda Mitra Recruitment 2022 | Civic Volunteer Recruitment West Bengal
Position Name- Aapda Mitra Volunteer.
Age – Candidates for this post should be between 18 to 40 years of age as of 1 July 2022.
Educational Qualifications- Candidates must have passed 7th class in order to apply for this post. Candidates must be physically and mentally strong enough (candidates must have a doctor’s certificate).
Application Procedure- Candidates have to apply offline through this. The application form given below should be submitted to the specified address in the morning in a preamble envelope by attaching the required documents accurately. Application For The Post of ________ (Name of the post) The candidate must apply on his own in black or blue pen.
Address for submission of application – District Magistrate and Control Civil Defense Department, Jhargram. Interested candidates have to go directly and submit the application form.
Latest News About Post of Aapda Mitra
- Certificate of educational qualification of the candidate.
- Medical certificate.
- Certificate of Scout training. (E.g. NCC NSS NYKS.)
- Certificate of the resident of the district or area.
Place of recruitment- Candidates will be recruited as volunteers in the Jhargram district.
Aapda Mitra scheme volunteer Salary: As per govt decision pay scale
Application submission date: Candidates have to apply between 16 June 2022 to 08 July 2022.
Recruitment Procedure- Interested candidates have to apply offline. Verifies the correct documents of the candidates. They will be recruited after undergoing 12 days of training in a specific manner.
Aapda Mitra Vacancy 2022 Recruitment Aapda Mitra Registration Online
- Aapda Mitra volunteers will be selected district-wise by the NDMA department.
- Every district has a Limited number of seats that have been filled under this recruitment program.
- People also want to know what is the Aapda Mitra salary.
- This is a voluntary program, in which you will get training for disaster management and there is no information about salary.
- So if you want to become a volunteer for this program, then you have to do to registration on the NDMA official website.
- The complete information related to the total number of training centres district-wise is also available on this official web portal.
- We hope that information on Aapda Mitra and Aapda Sakhi scheme recruitment is helpful for you. In case you have any queries or questions, related to this scheme then you can ask us in the comment section below at any time.
- For more details, check on the official website:- ndma.gov.in
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not provide any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.