UPSC Exam Last Date: UPSC has recently started the application process for an Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service exam. Which is about to end now. In such cases, eligible candidates who have not applied for this examination should apply immediately. To apply for the exam, candidates need to visit the official site upsc.gov.in. Also, candidates can follow the steps given here.
51 posts will be filled through this exam. A candidate applying for this exam must have a degree in Economics. Candidates applying for the ISS exam must have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics as a subject.
Candidates applying for the exam should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
For this exam, general category candidate has to pay a fee of Rs.200. Candidates of other categories are exempted from payment of fee.
The election will be like this
Candidate will be called for written test. The exam will be of 1000 marks. Successful candidates will be called for interview. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the interview.
How to Apply for UPSC Exam
- Step 1: First all the candidates visit UPSC official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that, register the candidate by entering the mobile number, mail id etc.
- Step 3: Then enter candidate details.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to upload required documents.
- Step 5: After that submit the candidates fee
- Step 6: Now submit the candidate form.
- Step 7: Then download the candidate form.
- Step 8: Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.
Also Read- Telangana Inter Result 2023: 1st Year & 2nd Year Exam Result Released Tomorrow, You Can Check Here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply