BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: A great opportunity has been created for the youth of Bihar to get government jobs. There is a bumper recruitment for the post of Stenographer. Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts should fill the form in the mentioned format before the last date. A total of 232 posts of Stenographer and Instructor Stenographer will be filled through this recruitment drive. Applications will be online only, for which candidates will have to visit the official website of BSSC.
Apply from this website before this date
To apply for these posts of BSSC, Bihar Staff Selection Commission official website address is- bssc.bihar.gov.inlast date of application for these posts 14 June 2023, fill the form before the last date. The special thing about these posts is that 12th pass candidates from any recognized board can apply for them.
Apart from this, they should also have knowledge of typing. For typing, shorthand speed should be 80 words per minute, Hindi computer typing speed 30 words per minute and English computer typing speed 35 words per minute.
How much is the application fee?
To apply for these posts, State General, EBC, BC category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.540. Whereas SC, ST, PWD and female candidates have to pay Rs.135 as fee.
Apply with these steps
- To apply, first visit the official website i.e. onlinebssc.com.
- Here an application link will be given which says – Stenographer/Instructor-Stenographer. Click on it.
- As soon as you do this, register on the new page that opens and fill out the application.
- Now enter the details, upload the documents and submit the fee.
- After that submit the form and take print. This may come in handy in the future.
Click here to view the notification. Go to this direct link to apply.
Also Read: After Studying Social Sciences, You Can Make A Great Career In These Fields
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply