Central Bank of India Vacancy 2023: Central Bank of India has recently released a recruitment notification to announce the recruitment for the post of Bumper. According to which more than five thousand posts will be appointed in the bank. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site centerbankofindia.co.in. The application process for this campaign has already started. Candidates can apply for this campaign till 03 April 2023.
Through this recruitment drive in Central Bank of India, 5000 posts will be filled across the country. Under the campaign, the posts of apprentices are to be filled, for which the applying candidate must have graduated from any recognized institution.
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive should be between 20 years to less than 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates applying for recruitment.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive have to pay application fee. Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 800 for campaigning. The fee for SC, ST and women candidates is fixed at Rs.600. Whereas, PWBD candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.400 only for recruitment.
How will the election be?
Candidates will be selected for these posts based on interview followed by written test.
Apply like this
- To apply, first all candidates visit the official website of central bank centerbankofindia.co.in.
- After that, on the candidate’s home page, click on the Now Latest Recruitment link.
- Then click on the candidate recruitment link.
- Now candidates click on the link to apply online.
- Then register candidates with required details.
- After completing the registration, the candidate has to fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates should download it.
- At the end, the candidate must take a print out of the form.
Also read- Bank Jobs 2023: Great opportunity to get bank jobs, 150 vacancies in this bank
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply