Asha Karmi Recruitment in West Bengal
Public good news for women job seekers of the state. A new Asha Karmi Recruitment in West Bengal 10th Pass Govt Jobs notification has been published in a district of the state. How to apply Asha Worker Recruitment in West Bengal, where to get the application form and where to submit the details in this report today.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible female candidates for selection to the post of Accredited Social Health Activist ASHA) for different service villages of respective blocks under Chanchal Sub-Division, Malda in terms of the memo. No. HFW/NRHM-20/2006/(Part-II)/1631 Dated- 27.06.2012 of the Govt of West Bengal, Health & Family Welfare Deptt. (NRHM) read with the memo. No. HFW-27011/216/2018-NHM SEC- Deptt of H & FW/Pt(1)/2718 Dated- 11.09.2021, and HFW-2701,1./276/2018-NHM SEC- Deptt of H & FW/pt.(1)1962 Dated 14.06.2022., of the Govt. of West Bengal, Health & Family Welfare Deptt. (NHM).
Post Name – Asha Worker.
Total Vacancies – 69.
Educational Qualification- Candidates who have passed or not passed the Madhyamik or equivalent examination can apply. Also, there will be no assessment in higher education. Also, the candidate should be a resident of the concerned district.
Age- Candidate age of the applicant should be between 30 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2022. Also in the case of ST/ SC candidates should be between 22 years to 40 years.
Application Procedure of Asha Karmi Recruitment in West Bengal- Candidates willing to apply can apply online. You can apply directly to the official website by clicking on the link given below. In the case of application, the applicant must have a valid email id and mobile number.
- candidates should apply the online link “Application for the post of ASHA for Chanchal Sub-Division” in the website URL: www.malda.gov.in under the recruitment tab.
- Candidates may collect information and assistance in filling up the Application Form from their respective Health Sub Centers / BPHC/RH.
- one candidate should submit one application. More than one application may cause the cancellation of all the applications submitted by one candidate.
Last Date of Application – You can apply on 18 July 2022 up to 12 o’clock midnight
Recruitment Process of Asha Worker Recruitment in West Bengal- Applicants will be selected through educational qualification numbers and interviews.
Necessary Documents of Asha Karmi Recruitment in West Bengal-
1) Age proof.
2) Proof of permanent resident of the area.
3) Marksheet and certificate of educational qualification.
4) Cast Certificate.
5) Two copies of passport-size colour photographs.
6) Marriage certificate in case of married persons.
7) Death certificate of husband in case of the widow.
8) Divorce certificate in case of divorce.
- The candidate should be a married, divorced or widowed woman,
- The candidate should be a resident of the same service village & the same part Number mentioned against the vacancy for which she will be selected. EPIC or Certificate of concerned Block Development officer in this regard is mandatory for proof of residential qualification.
- The candidate should be within the age group of 30-40 years. In the case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years (A caste certificate is mandatory for age relaxation). In both cases, the age of the applicant means her age as on 01.07.2022.
- Candidate should be at least Madhyamik passed or appeared or’, equivalent. (from a board/council/institution/university, recognized/affiliated/registered by the Government of India or Government of states.)
- Only marks obtained in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Candidates possessing SC/ST certificates from another state will be treated as an unreserved category.
Asha Kormi Salary 2022
- Monthly Fixed Salary: 4500/-
- Each Pregnant Women Delivery in Govt Hospital: 300/- ( Only For Govt Hospital)
- Pulse Polio Programme: 75/- ( Per Day)
- Measles-Rubella Vaccines 1 ( One Year Child): 100/-
- Measles-Rubella Vaccines 2 ( Below Two year Child): 75/-
- DPT Vaccines ( 1.5 year Child): 75/-
- DT Vaccines (5-Year Child): 50/-
- For T.B Patient Medicine Deliver: 1000/- ( Per Patient)
- For Survey: 300/-
Documents to be required at the Time of Interview SCRUTINY-DOCUMENT Verification of Asha Karmi Recruitment in West Bengal:
(candidate must carry a self-attested Photocopy of the following documents along with the original)
- EPIC/ Voter’s Identity Card of the candidate.
- Admit Card ofMadhyam]k or Equivalent Examination for proof of age.
- Marksheet of Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate only for age relaxation (for SC/ST category).
- Experience certificate from the competent authority in case! of Grade-l & Grade-ll SHG member/trained dais/Link worker.
- Two copies of recent passport-size photographs.
Place of Recruitment – Candidates who applied will be appointed in Chanchal 1, 2 Block No., Harishchandrapur 1, 2 Block No. and Ratua 1, 2 Block No. of Malda district.
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not give any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.