Full job description Bankstown Job | Intermediate Accountant – Reputable Accounting firm
A Reputable Boutique Public Accounting Firm based in Bankstown is looking for an Intermediate Accountant.
Jobs in Bankstown no experience Role.
- Prepare financial and tax returns for all entities
- Assist employees with preparing BAS and payroll obligations
- assisting with tax advice; Interacting with customers and interacting regularly with ATOs/ASICs/OSRs.
- Any ad hoc duty as required.
Read Also: JOB FIT JOB READY 2022
What do You Need to be Successful in Full Time Jobs Bankstown
- 2+ years of professional services experience within an Australian accounting firm
- degree qualified (or nearly qualified),
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
What Will You Get in Return
- Flexible working hours – early or late start
- Office workers enjoy a comfortable and enjoyable office
- Good Professional Development – Because we believe the right people are critical to all of our success
- Nice modern office environment with friendly staff
- near railway station
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Exposure to complex tax structures
- A direct conversation with the office manager and tax agent
1 thought on “Bankstown Job | Intermediate Accountant – Reputable Accounting firm 2022”
Pingback: North Tripura Court Peon Recruitment 2022 Group D Merit List - New Government Jobs India