BECIL Recruitment 2023: There is good news for candidates who are sitting on the job hunt. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has published a recruitment notification. According to which Basil will be appointed to the position of bumper. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official website becil.com. The last date to apply for this recruitment drive is 12th April 2023.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 155 posts in BECIL. These include 50 posts of Data Entry Operator, 10 posts of Patient Care Manager (PCM), 25 posts of Patient Care Coordinator, 50 posts of Radiographer and 20 posts of Medical Lab Technologist.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Eligibility
Candidates can check the official notification to check the eligibility to apply for the recruitment. Apart from this, the age limit of the candidate has also been fixed separately according to the post. Which candidates can see in the notification.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Selection will be like this
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of Skill Test/Interview/Interaction.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: How Much Application Fee to Pay?
SC/ST/EWS/PH category candidates have to pay Rs.531 for this recruitment drive. The application fee for all other categories is fixed at Rs.885.
BECIL Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
- Step 1: To apply for the recruitment, candidates first visit the official site of BECIL becilregistration.com.
- Step 2: After that click on new registration on candidate homepage and register.
- Step 3: Now login to the candidate login portal and apply.
- Step 4: Then candidates upload the required documents.
- Step 5: After that pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Step 6: Now download the candidate form.
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.
Also read- The candidate failed because of a wrong answer in the copy test, but the candidate went to 8 IITs and the answer checkers got it wrong!
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply