CAPF MHA Recruitment 2023: This news is very useful for candidates who have passion to serve the country. Central Armed Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs has invited applications from candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official site of ITBP recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The application process for this campaign will start from February 15 and will continue till March 16, 2023. This campaign will be conducted to recruit a total of 297 posts.
Through this campaign, 5 posts of Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command), 185 posts of Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) and 107 posts of Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) will be recruited.
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command): Candidate’s age should not exceed 50 years.
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years.
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant): Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 30 years.
How much salary will you get?
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command): Selected candidates will be paid between Rs 78,800 to Rs 2,09,200.
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): Candidates will get a salary of Rs.67,700 to Rs.2,08,700.
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant): Candidate will be paid between Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500.
The election will be like this
To select candidates for these posts, they have to go through Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination. After that, date, time and venue of ‘Document Verification and Interview’ will be intimated and admit card issued.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates applying for recruitment have to pay application fee. For this promotion, male candidates from General (UR), OBC and EWS categories have to pay a fee of Rs.400. Candidates can take help of official site for more details.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI