IIT JAM Result 2023 Declared: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati has announced the result of Joint Admission Test for Masters i.e. JAM Exam 2023. Candidates who have given this exam can check the result by visiting the official website of IIT Guwahati. To do this, the official website address is- jam.iitg.ac.in, candidates need to login to the candidate portal to view the result. You can click on the direct link given below to check the result.
Answer key published earlier
Earlier IIT Guwahati released the JAM exam answer key and asked candidates to object to it. It was the provisional answer key on which objection was invited. The deadline for raising objections was 24 to 26 February 2023.
Candidates need to use their Email ID, Enrollment ID, Registration Number and Password to check the result.
Check the results with these simple steps
- To check the result, first visit the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati i.e. jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Here you will see a link called Candidate Portal, click on it.
- This will open a new page. Enter and submit whatever is being asked from you like email id, registration number etc. on this page.
- By doing this, your result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Check from here, download and also take print out if you want.
- JAM exam is conducted for 7 different subjects. It is a computer-based test through which candidates are admitted to Masters programmes.
- To get more information about this, visit the official website, do not trust the information received through any other medium.
Read more: ICMAI CMA December Session Results Declared
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI