Child Development Department Recruitment, 10th pass govt job
Recruitment of women Child Development Department Recruitment at the 10th pass govt job of the district. A notification has been issued for the recruitment of staff for various posts in the Department of Child Development Department. The candidates will be appointed on a full contract basis. Only female candidates can apply. To know how many vacancies, educational qualifications and more detailed information on any post, today’s report is given below. All Indian citizens i.e. candidates from any district of West Bengal can apply.
Designation of Child Development Department Recruitment- House Mother (Residential).
- Total Vacancies- 2
- Age- The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Educational qualification- Higher Secondary pass with at least 50% marks. Must also have at least 3 years of work experience in a child care program or any child care organization.
- Salary- 12,100 per month.
Designation of Child Development Department Recruitment- Nurse (Residential).
- Total Vacancies- 1
- Age- The candidate’s age should be between 23 to 40 years.
- Educational Qualification- Should have at least 2 years of work experience in the trades related to the secondary side.
- Salary- 12,000 per month.
Application procedure- Candidates can apply through offline mode only. Required documents along with the application form should be self-attested and filled in a sealed envelope and submitted to the mentioned address in Dropbox. Application for the post of _________ for CCI/SAA conducted by Govt. under ICPS, Paschim Medinipur.
Application submission address – District Child Development Department Unit under Social Welfare Section, Collectorate, PO- Medinipur, District- Paschim Medinipur, Pin- 721101, West Bengal.
The documents to be attached with the application form are as follows-
- Mark sheet and certificate of educational qualification.
- Certificate of age.
- Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of work experience.
Selection Process- Candidates will be selected through written tests and viva tests. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test of 80 marks and a viva test of 20 marks.
- Syllabus of written examination for the post of House Mother – Bangla – 20, English – 10, General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 20, No. – 10, Child Development and Welfare – 20
- Syllabus of written test for the post of Nurse – Bangla – 20, English – 10, General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 20, Mathematics – 10, General Duty Assistant – 20
Place of Employment- The appointment will be done at Vidyasagar Balika Bhawan in West Midnapore district, which is a government-approved child protection department. The applicant should be a permanent resident of the West Midnapore district.
The last date to apply- is April 29, 2022
Official Notice: Download the PDF
Official Website: Click Here
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not provide any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.