DRDO recruitment 2021 for 143 engineers Apprentice
143 young people will be given apprenticeship training by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO). According to the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, training will be imparted in the Gas Turbine Research Establishment, Bangalore, in various branches of Engineering and ITI. The stipend will be available during the training. Notification number of this training: GTRE / HRD / 026 & 027.
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Seat Description:
Graduate Apprentice Trainee:
- Mechanical / Production / Industrial Production / Engineering: 30 seats,
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering: 15 seats,
- Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation / Telecom Engineering: 12 seats,
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Science and Technology Engineering: 18 seats,
- Metallurgy / Material Science: 4 seats.
Educational Qualification for Graduate Apprentice Trainee:
BE or B Tech in the relevant engineering branch. Do not apply if you have passed the qualifying examination before 2018.
Diploma Apprentice Trainee:
- Mechanical / Production / Tool and Dye Design: 15 seats,
- Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation: 10 seats,
- Computer Science / Computer Networking: 5 seats
Educational Qualification For Diploma Apprentice Trainee: Diploma in the relevant engineering branch.
Do not apply if you have passed the qualifying examination before 2018.
- ITI Apprentice Trainee: Machinist: 5 seats,
- Fitter: 8 seats,
- Turner: 5 seats,
- Electrician: 4 seats,
- Welder: 2 seats,
- Sheet Metal Worker: 2 seats,
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 12 seats,
- Health Safety and Environment: 2 seats.
Educational Qualification For DRDO Recruitment 2020:
Passed 2 years ITI Certificate Course with NCVT or SCVT Accreditation in Secondary, Related Trade.
Age: Must be between 18 to 27 years on 5-1-2021.
Rs. 9,000 per month for graduates, Rs. 8,000 per month for diploma holders and Rs. 7,000 per month for ITI pass candidates.
Drdo recruitment details
In all cases, seats will be reserved for Scheduled Caste, OBC, Physically Handicapped and Financially Backward candidates as per rules.
Do not apply if you have done apprenticeship training before or have 1 year or more of work experience.
More Job Vacancies
Drdo Recruitment 2021 Qualification details:
Candidates selected on the basis of initial educational qualifications will be selected through an interview or written test.
Before applying online, first, you have to register as an Apprentice in case of Graduates and Diploma holders on drdo official website: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and in case of ITI pass candidates on the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Then you have to drdo recruitment 2021apply online for Apprenticeship Training through any of these two websites: rac.gov.in, drdo official website: drdo.gov.in the Last date of application is 29th January.
Complete and submit the application form properly. Take a printout of the completed application. It doesn’t have to be sent anywhere. Keep it to yourself. It will be useful later.
After reading our article, for more details, Please see the Drdo official website above.