135 Group ‘D’ Job Vacancies at Durgapur Municipal Corporation
Durgapur municipal corporation recruitment 2020-2021 will take 131 Group ‘D’ workers in various posts with the Class Eight pass qualification job. Will be employed in various positions including labourer, sweeper, mate. This recruitment notification number is DMC / G / 1561.
Format of Durgapur municipal corporation Group ‘D’ Vacancies:
- Sweeper Mate: 7 vacancies (General 4, Scheduled Caste 2, Scheduled Tribe 1).
- Met: 14 vacancies (General 10, Scheduled Caste 3, Scheduled Tribe 1).
- Peon / Orderly / Messenger: 5 vacancies (General 3, Scheduled Caste 1, Scheduled Tribe 1).
- Helper from Gangman: 10 vacancies (General 7, Scheduled Caste 2, Scheduled Tribe 1).
- Helper / Cleaner / Attendant: 8 vacancies (General 5, Scheduled Caste 2, Scheduled Tribe 1).
- Sweeper: 30 vacancies (General 21, Scheduled Caste 7, Scheduled Tribe 2).
- Labour: 57 vacancies (40 general, 13 Scheduled Castes, 4 Scheduled Tribes).
Durgapur Municipality Group ‘D’ Educational Qualification:
Class Eight Pass. In the case of the sweeper position, you have to know how to read and write. Priority if experience.
Age limit: Must be between 18 to 40 years on 1-1-2020. Scheduled and Physically Handicapped will get 5 years and OBCs will get 3 years discount.
Salary Range: Rs. 17,600-45,200 for Sweeper Mate and Mate posts. Rs. 16,000-43,600 for all other posts.
Candidates will be selected through interviews and physical fitness tests.
Must apply in a specific statement. You can get the statement of application on the official website of Durgapur Municipality: http://www.durgapurmunicipalcorporation.org/
Fill in the completed application :
- Three passport size colour photos.
- Set one photo at the designated place on the application and two photos at the designated place on the admit card.
- Self-certified copy of all required educational qualification documents.
- Self-certified imitation of age.
- Self-certified copy of Cast or OBC Certificate.
- Certificate of Physical Disability Self-certified duplicates applicable.
- Admit card duly filled.
Write on the application filled envelope: ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _’. Write the name of the vacancy you have applied for.
Durgapur municipal corporation phone number : 0343-2545842, 2546994, 2546107
You have to go directly to Durgapur Municipality and submit the application in the specified dropbox. The last date for submission is 15th January.
Also, see the official website above for more details.