ECGC Recruitment 2023: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification. According to which ECGC Limited will appoint the post of Probationary Officer in Executive Officer Cadre. The application process for these posts has started. Candidates can apply for the promotion by visiting the official website main.ecgc.in. The last date of application for this recruitment is set as 31st May 2023. Candidates can also follow the steps given here to apply for the recruitment.
As per the notification, a total of 17 probationary officer posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The exam for recruitment will be held on 15th July 2023. Candidates can check the official notification for information regarding educational qualification.
Candidates applying for this recruitment should be between 21 years to 30 years. However, the upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates have to pay application fee for this drive. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWBD category have to pay promotion fee of Rs.175. Candidates from other category will have to pay a fee of Rs.850.
Apply like this
- Step 1: All candidates first visit the official website ecgc.in
- Step 2: Now on the candidate homepage, click on Probationary Officer Application link
- Step 3: After that candidates register on IBPS portal and fill the application form
- Step 4: Then candidates fill the application form, upload the documents and pay the fee
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate form
- Step 6: After that download the candidate form
- Step 7: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
Click here to check notification
Also Read- Govt Jobs: Vacancies for many posts including Deputy Registrar, Apply Fast
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply