BTSC Jobs 2023: 12th pass youth have a great chance to get a government job. Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released a recruitment notification. According to which the post of pharmacist will be appointed in the state. The application deadline for this recruitment drive is near. For the recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website pariksha.nic.in to apply. Last date to apply for the campaign is 4th May 2023.
Pharmacist posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. This campaign will fill a total of 1539 vacancies of Pharmacist. Out of 1539 posts, there are 561 posts for General Category, 333 posts for Very Backward Classes, 321 posts for SC, 132 posts for EWS category, 22 posts for ST, 105 posts for Backward Classes and 65 posts for Backward Class women candidates. has been determined.
Educational qualification required
As per the post candidate should have 12th Pass/Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from Govt recognized institution. Also, the candidate must be registered with Bihar Pharmacy.
As per the notification, the age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 37 years.
Application fee must be paid
General/BC/EWS category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.200/-. Fee for Female/SC/ST/OBC (Resident of Bihar) candidates is Rs.50
Apply like this
- Step 1: All candidates first visit the official website pariksha.nic.in
- Step 2: Now on the homepage click on ‘Apply Online’ – ‘Notice/Advertisement’
- Step 3: Then candidates click on the apply link for the desired post
- Step 4: After that register the candidates and fill the application form
- Step 5: Now upload the candidate documents
- Step 6: Then candidates pay the application fee and submit the form
- Step 7: Finally download the candidate form and take a printout of it
Also Read- MP Recruitment 2023: Registration Process Begins On This Day For 8000+ Posts, Know When Exams Will Be Held
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply