Gram Panchayat recruitment for Asha Workers Recruitment 2022
Balurghat (Sadar) Subdivision Dakshin Dinajpur job vacancy 2022– ASHA Workers Recruitment for vacant posts in certain villages of the Gram Panchayat area on a contract basis
Sub-Divisional Officer’s Office, Balurghat (Headquarters) Sub-Division, South Dinajpur Asha is inviting applications for 14 posts.
Eligible candidates can send their application/testimonials to the address given below.
The educational qualifications and other details required for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers are summarized below –
As per the order of the State Mission Officer, Letter No. HFW / NHRM / 20/2006 / (PART-2) / 1631 dated 27-06-2012 of National Health Mission, Asha appointment of 03 blocks under Balurghat (Sadar) subdivision of South Dinajpur district. Applications are being invited from female candidates living in the villages of the area.
Detailed information and application form for the vacant post will be available from the concerned BDO and DMOH offices from 9.03.2022. Details can be obtained from the following gram panchayat website: www.wbhealth.gov.in or www.ddinajpur.nic.in
Instructions for Asha Workers Recruitment 2022
- Only married/widowed/divorced women candidates can apply.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the village concerned. If any candidate from another village applies, his application will be considered void.
- The age of the general candidate should be between 30-40 years till 1.01.2022. Only in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe women age should be 22-40 years.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary or equivalent examination. Only the marks obtained in the secondary or its equivalent examination will be judged. Candidates with higher educational qualifications can also apply, but there will be no assessment of higher educational qualifications.
- Grade-1 and Grade-2 self-help group members, trainees and link workers will be given priority if they submit letters of appreciation to the concerned department.
- A certified copy of each of the following certificates should be submitted with the application form. Only certificates certified by government officials will be accepted. Certificates are: (a) Certificate of Date of Birth or Admit Card / Certificate of Secondary or equivalent examination. (b) Markshit of passing the secondary or equivalent examination. (c) Voter Identity Card / Ration Card as a resident of the area, (d) Last caste certificate issued by the appropriate party (only applicable to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates) (e) 2 recent passports size photos with the signature of the candidate. An application will not be accepted unless one of the certificates is attached to the application.
- The application form filled in with the specified statement will be submitted to the concerned BDO office by 5 pm on 24.03.2022.
Sub-Divisional Officer’s Office, Balurghat (Headquarters) Sub-Division, South Dinajpur is inviting applications for 14 Asha Workers Recruitment 2022. Last date – 24/03/2022
Recognized Social Health Worker (ASHA) – 14 posts
Block Name – Balurghat Block, Tapan Block, Kumarganj Block
Educational Qualification for Asha Workers Recruitment 2022: Secondary pass or equivalent.
Other eligibility criteria:
- Must be married/divorced or widowed.
- He must be a resident of the village for which he has been selected.
Age limit: 30 years as of 01/01/2022 – 40 years. In the case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit can be relaxed to 22 years.
Selection of candidates: Selection will be after an interview based on the results of the secondary.
The exact date, time and place of the examination/interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates in due course and such information will also be available on the official gram panchayat website of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Balurghat (Sadar) Subdivision, South Dinajpur – https://ddinajpur.nic.in
For more details on candidate selection rules, eligibility rules and other details, please visit the official website or the officially published advertisement (see link/pdf below).
How to apply: Interested candidates can send their application on or before 24/03/2022 to the respective office of the concerned Block Development Officer in the drop-box kept for this purpose.
Applications can be sent by post to the concerned BDO office.
The above information is brief. Before applying for the vacancy, please visit the official website of the officially published advertisement of South Dinajpur District –https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
For full Advt. & Application form, See the following PDF file –Official Advertisement
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not provide any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.