HPCL Mumbai Recruitment 2023: If you are looking for a job then this news is useful for you. HPCL released a recruitment notification. According to which various positions will be appointed in the organization. Candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official site. The application process for the recruitment is going on, candidates can apply for this recruitment drive only till 25th February. Candidates can also apply for this recruitment through the steps mentioned here.
As per the notification this recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 60 vacancies including 30 vacancies for the post of Assistant Process Technician, 7 vacancies for the post of Assistant Boiler Technician, 18 vacancies for the post of Assistant Fire, Security Operator and Assistant Maintenance Technician (Electrical). ) post. ) for the post
The minimum age of the candidates applying for the recruitment is fixed at 18 years. Where the maximum age has been fixed at 25 years.
Application fee must be paid
To apply for this campaign, candidates have to pay the application fee. General, Ex-Servicemen, OBC-NC and EWS candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 590 for this promotion. However SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply
- Step 1: All candidates first visit the official website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Step 2: After that click on Careers tan on candidate homepage and then click on Job Openings
- Step 3: Now candidates fill the application form
- Step 4: Then the candidates pay the application fee
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate form
- Step 6: Download the candidate form
- Step 7: Finally, keep the hard copy of the form with you for future reference.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI