Indian Air Force Airmen Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment Details
Several airmen will be taken by the Indian Air Force. 01/2022 batch will be recruited in Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020-2021 Technical-Group X and various non-Technical Group Y trades. Only unmarried men will apply.
Indian Air Force Airmen Educational Qualification:
1. Indian Air Force Airmen Group X:
Higher Secondary with Maths, Physics and English. Must have at least 50% marks in total and 50% marks in English. Or pass a 3-year engineering diploma course with at least 50% marks from a government-approved polytechnic. If English is not one of the subjects of the diploma course, then secondary or higher secondary should have 50% marks in English.
2. Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y:
Higher Secondary with at least 50% marks in any branch. Must have at least 50% marks in English. Or pass a 2-year vocational course with 50% marks from a government-approved institution. If English is not one of the subjects in the vocational course, then secondary or higher secondary should have 50% marks in English.
Higher secondary including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in the case of Medical Assistant Trade. Higher secondary should have at least 50% marks in total and 50% marks in English.
Apply for both groups if you have educational qualifications like Group X.
The test will be at the same time. If you pass English, Reasoning and General Awareness, you will be selected for Group Y and if you pass English, Mathematics and Physics, you will be selected for Group X.
If you pass both the categories, you can be nominated for both groups. In that case, the group will be determined on the basis of merit, tendency etc. of the candidates. Engineering diploma holders can apply only to group X.
IAF Airmen Important Dates :
- IAF Airmen Online application submission start date – 22 January 2021 from 10 am
- IAF Airmen Last date for submission of online application – 07 February 2021 till 5 am
- IAF Airmen Online Exam Date – 18 April to 22 April 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Airmen in Group X and Y Trade
Age: Candidate must be between 18/01/2001 to 29/12/2004.
Height should be at least 152.5 cm, in case of pilot trade 175 cm and in case of auto tech trade 165 cm, chest should be able to inflate at least 5 cm. Must be weight according to height and age. Must have good hearing.
Indian Air Force Airmen Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected through the online test (FEJ-1), physical fitness test, adaptability test. Finally, the Medical Examination (FEJ-1) will be held from April 17 to April 22.
IAF Airmen Exam Pattern:
- The online exam will have objective type questions. Group X candidates will have English, Maths and Physics questions and Group Y candidates will have English, Reasoning, and General Ironness questions.
- 1-hour test for Group X candidates and 45 minutes test for Group Y candidates. The total time for the test of the two groups is 1 hour 25 minutes. This test has negative marking.
- Physical Fitness Test: The physical fitness test will consist of a 1.6 km run in 8 minutes and 30 seconds, 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats.
Indian Air Force Airmen Airmen Salary :
During the training, a stipend of Rs 14,600 per month will be available. First, the salary is Rs 33,100 for Group X candidates and Rs 26,900 for Group Y candidates.
The official website of Indian Air Force Airmen for online application:
The candidate must have an active email id. Applications can be submitted online from January 22 to February 8. The candidate must have an Aadhaar card.
These documents must be uploaded at the time of application – Secondary Certificate, Certificate of Educational Qualification, Colorful Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left Fingerprint. In case of under 18 years of age, a signature of the parent.
Also, follow the official website for more details. We would like to ask the general public to take a look at the official notification after reading this article.
If we miss something, you should take a look at the official notification so that you do not have any problem.