Indian Army Firefighter Recruitment 2023: This news is very important for those who want to join the army. The Indian Army has issued a notification stating that the army recruitment is going to happen soon. For which the application process starts from today. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment till 15th. To apply, candidates should visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army will organize recruitment rallies at Agra, Aizawl, Almora, Amethi, Bareilly, Barrackpore, Baharampur, Cuttack and other places. Under the recruitment drive, the posts of Agniveer (General Duty), Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms), Agniveer (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms), Agniveer Tradesman will be filled. The online test for this recruitment will be held from 17th April 2023.
- Agnibir (General Duty) (All Arms): Candidate must have passed 10th class with 45% marks from recognized board. Candidate should have 33 percent marks in each subject.
- Agnivir (Technical) (All Arms): Candidate should have passed Intermediate from a recognized board. Candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects in Science.
- Agniveer (Clerk/Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms): Applicant must have passed Intermediate Examination in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with minimum 60% marks.
- Agnivir Tradesman (All Arms): Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- Agnivir Tradesman (All Arms): Candidate must have passed 8th class from recognized board.
Candidates applying for the recruitment should be between 171/2 years to 21 years.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates applying for recruitment have to pay application fee. For these posts, candidates have to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI