Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: If you have passion to serve country, then this news will be useful for you. Indian Navy has invited applications for the recruitment of 372 vacancies of Chargeman-II. The application process for this recruitment will start from 15th May. To apply for which, candidates have to visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in and apply. The application deadline for this campaign is May 29.
As per notification, this recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 372 vacancies of Chargeman-II in Indian Navy. Applying candidates must have a degree in Science including Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized college.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Candidates applying in this recruitment drive should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: How Much Application Fee to Pay?
Candidates have to pay application fee for recruitment drive. Candidates have to pay Rs 278 for this campaign. Women, SC, ST, PwBD and ESM candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in to apply
- Step 2: Next, on the candidate’s homepage, click on Join Navi then click on Join Ways
- Step 3: Then click on Candidate Civilian and then Chargeman-II
- Step 4: Now candidates can fill the application form
- Step 5: After that candidates upload all required documents
- Step 6: Now pay the application fee
- Step 7: After that submit the candidate form
- Step 8: Now download the candidate form
- Step 9: Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
Also Read: Know These Important Things Before Taking Education Loan
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply