Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment Notification for Vacancies 2000 officers.
- The Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Central Government is recruiting 2,000 boys and girls for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade 2 / Executive).
Graduates can apply for any subject from any recognized university. Must to know how to work on the computer. Age should be between 18 to 27 years as of 9.1.2021.
SC 5 years, OBCs 3 years, widows, divorced women and ex-servicemen will get age exemption.
- intelligence bureau salary: Rs. 88,900 – Rs. 1,42,400.
- Vacancies: 2000 (gen 989, OBC 417, SC 360, ST 121, EWS 113).
- Jobs will be in different parts of India.
The recruitment of 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 in the Intelligence Bureau under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs
The first written test for the selection of candidates will be in two stages. The first 100-minute 60-minute exam will have objective multiple-choice type questions on these topics: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Studies, etc.
This test has negative marking. For the wrong answer to each question, 1 number will be deducted from the number obtained.
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2020-2021 :
- Follow the official website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in
- Register yourself
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the registration fees
In the 2nd stage, there will be questions in descriptive type in the 60-minute test of 50 marks.
The test will be held in different parts of India.
After looking at the numbers obtained in the first and second part, the candidates for the 5 vacant posts will be called for an interview of 100 marks. The interview will be a psychometric or aptitude test.
You can find out on the website when and where the test will be held.
More job Vacancies
We are telling all the people who are getting useful news from our website that you can check the official notification by following the official website.