Jhargram District case Worker Jobs Recruitment 2022
Great news for job seekers in the state. State Department of Child Protection Jhargram District case Worker Jobs Recruitment has published a new case worker jobs recruitment notification. Educational qualifications and application procedures are detailed in today’s report.
In connection with Memo No- 2348(8)-SW/O/3W-02/2019 Dated-17.05.2022 from the Principal Secretary WCD & SW, Govt. of West Bengal (copy enclosed) applications are hereby invited from eligible females & residents of Jhargram district only for operationalization of ‘one Stop centre to address the needs of women/girls who are a victim of violence’ Details of vacancy & eligibility criteria as below. Engagement is totally on a Contractual basis.
Post Name- Case Worker.
Total Vacancies – 1 (SC-1)
CASE Worker Jobs Educational Qualification – Must have passed graduation from any recognized university. Must have computer experience. Also should have 3 years work experience in the concerned department.
Age- Candidate age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years as on 25/05/2022.
CASE Worker Jobs Salary – Rs.15,000/- per month.
Application Procedure- Interested candidates can apply offline. Click below to download the application form, fill it out properly, attach the necessary documents and send it to the specified address in a sealed envelope. And write Application For The Post Of ___ (name of the post for which you are applying) in big hand on the sealed envelope.
CASE Worker Job Responsibilities:-
- Residence: The candidate must be a resident of the Jhargram District. voter card, Aadhaar Card, and Ration Card to be attached as residential proof.
- Self-attested Photocopy of a valid caste certificate issued by a competent authority should be attached as proof of Caste status.
- Those who already have applied in response to the notice vide no. 52/DSW/JGM, dated 24’05’2022 and corrigendum notice vide memo no. 62/DSW/JGM, dated 16.06.2022 will also be taken up for scrutiny.
- Evaluation will be as follows:
- Evaluation of Educational qualification – 30 marks.
- Computer Test practical 15 marks.
- Viva Voice – 5 marks.
- Total 50 marks.
- candidates must apply in the prescribed Application Format given in Annexure _ A.
- self’-attested copy of all qualifications to be attached. Two self-addressed envelopes with a postage stamp of Rs. 6/- to be attached.
- Monthly Remuneration for caseworkers is Rs. 5,000/-.
- Last Date of Submission of Application at the Box kept at Social welfare Section’ collectorate, Jhargram District is 25.07.2022 in all working days from 11:00 am to 05:00 pm’ Application may be sent by Registered post addressed to the district
Address to submit application form- Social Welfare Section, Collectorate, Jhargram District.
PA to the Principal Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal, Department of Women & Child Development &Social Welfare, Bikash Bhavan, 1Oth Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091 copy may be published on the office notice board and on the Department website if deemed fit.
Last Date of Application – Interested candidates can apply till 25th July 2022.
Magistrate. Jhargram superscribed “Social Welfare – One Stop Centre” also to be reached on or before 5.00 pm of 25.07,2022. Admit Card for Viva-Voce and Computer Test will be communicated by Post and through the Website (https:i/jhargram.gov.in). The name of the Post applied must be written on the envelope. For details to see the District website -https://jhargram.gov.in. Format of Application is enclosed herewith as Annexure.
Required Documents Of case Worker Jobs –
1) Certificate of all educational qualifications.
2) Aadhaar Card / Voter Card.
3) Age proof.
4) Experience Certificate.
5) Cast Certificate.
6) Computer Certificate.
7) 2 copies of passport size photograph.
8) Registration number enrolled in Employment Bank.
Recruitment Procedure- There will be no written test for the recruitment of candidates. Candidates will be selected through educational qualification number percentage, computer test and interview.
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not give any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.