UPSC EPFO Recruitment Last Date: The Union Public Service Commission recently recruited for the Employees Provident Fund. A total of 577 posts of Enforcement Officers and Assistant Commissioners will be filled through this recruitment drive. The application process for these has been going on for a long time and now the application deadline has arrived. Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts should apply immediately. Last date to apply for UPSC EPFO Posts is today i.e. 17 March 2023, Friday.
Know important information about the application
- These vacancies are out for Employees Provident Fund Organization under Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- Applications for these posts are being accepted from February 25 and the last date for applications is today.
- These posts can be applied online only. Candidates for this nic.in will continue. Applications made through any other means will not be accepted.
- To apply for these posts, candidates from General, OBC, EWS category have to pay a fee of Rs.25.
- SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates need not pay any fee.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years to apply for these posts.
- Age limit for APFC category is fixed at 35 years.
- To apply for these vacancies, the candidate must have graduated from a recognized university.
- Talking about the selection, it will be after passing several stages of examination. First there will be written test, then interview then document verification and finally medical test.
- The selection of the candidates who passed all the stages will be final.
- Release of admit card of written exam and date of exam is not released yet. Keep checking the official website from time to time for this and other updates.
Read more: Recruitment to these posts in IITs, will get good salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI