Film and Television Institute of India Jobs 2023: Film and Television Institute of India released a recruitment notification. According to which many positions will be appointed in the organization. The application process for this campaign has started. Candidates can apply for this promotion by visiting the official site ftil.ac.in. The last date to apply for the promotion is fixed on May 29, 2023.
Through this promotion, 84 posts will be filled in Film and Television Institute of India. Which includes cameraman, film editor, make up artist etc. Talking about educational qualification, candidates should have Matriculation / SSC / ITI Certificate / Diploma / Degree in relevant field and other prescribed qualification and work experience from a recognized Board / Institute.
The maximum age limit for the candidates applying for this campaign is 25/27/30/40/50 years as per the post.
The election will be like this
Paper Based Test (PBT) / Aptitude Test will be conducted for selection of candidates for these posts. All questions in PBT will be multiple choice, carrying 100 marks. In PBT, questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Computer etc.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates have to pay application fee for recruitment drives. The fee for this promotion is fixed at Rs.1000.
Apply like this
- Step 1: First all candidates visit the official website of FTII ftii.ac.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the recruitment link on the candidate’s homepage.
- Step 3: Then candidates fill the application form with required details.
- Step 4: After that candidates upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Now pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Then download the candidate application form.
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the application form.
Also Read- These 3 Websites Can Get You A Job! You can get job opportunities abroad
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply