Ministry of Defense Jobs 2023: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. The Ministry of Defense has released a recruitment notification, according to which the institute will be hiring bumper posts. For which candidates can apply at the official site aocrecruitment.gov.in. Last date to apply for recruitment is 26 February 2023.
1793 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Which includes tradesman 1249 and fireman 544 posts. Candidates applying for these posts must have passed 10th from any recognized board. Candidate applying for Tradesman post must have passed 10th and have ITI in relevant trade. As per the notification, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates applying for recruitment.
The election will be like this
Candidates will be selected for these posts on the basis of physical test and written test. There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam, which candidates will be given two hours to solve. However, the date of the written exam has not been released yet. For Tradesman post candidate has to complete 1.5 km run in 6 minutes. For the post of fireman the candidate has to complete 1.6 km run in 6 minutes.
Apply like this
- Step 1: To apply, the candidate must first visit the official website aocrecruitment.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then click on the application link provided on the candidate’s homepage.
- Step 3: Then register by entering candidate’s mobile number and mail id.
- Step 4: After that candidates upload the documents.
- Step 5: Now candidates click on submit button.
- Step 6: Finally, take a print out of the candidate form.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI