NIFT Jobs 2022 | NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 is inviting applications for 08 posts of Assistant, Assistant Warden, Stenographer, Nurse, Lab Assistant. Direct recruitment to Group-C posts.
Eligible candidates can send their application/testimonials to the address given below. Advertisement No. 01/2022-Estt (NIFT Kol), Date: 10.02.2022.
The educational qualifications and other details required for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers are briefly given below –
NIFT Recruitment 2022 Notification
The NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 (NIFT) invites applications for 08 Assistant, Assistant Warden, Stenographer, Nurse, Lab Assistant. Last date – 11/03/2022
- Assistant (Finance & Accounting) – 01
- Assistant Warden (for girls) – 01
- Stenographer – 1
- Nurse – 1
- Lab Assistant- 4
Educational Qualification: Bachelor / Diploma. Please see the detailed ad link below.
NIFT Jobs 2022 Age limit (for all the above posts/disciplines): 27 years.
Application Fee: The applicant has to pay an application fee of Rs. 590 / – (Application Fee Rs.500 / – + GST @ 18% = Rs.90 / -) By Demand Draft. The demand draft for the required fee should be made in favour of “NIFT Kolkata” payable in Kolkata.
The applicant has to pay Rs. 590/- (Application Fee Rs.500/- + GST 18% = Rs.90/-) by Demand Draft subject to the following conditions:
- Demand Draft for a requisite fee should be drawn in favour of “NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022” payable at Kolkata.
- The applicant has to write his name, address and the post applied for on the reverse of the demand draft and attach the original demand draft with his application.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and nift recruitment 2022 apply online employees (both regular and contract) are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post along with the requisite application fee. However, the applicant must select the post for which he/she wants to appear for the examination if he/she is eligible and selected for more than one post.
- Demand draft should be drawn on or after the date of publication of this advertisement.
- For more details on candidate selection rules and eligibility rules, please see the officially published advertisement (see link/pdf below).
3.1 Persons with Disabilities (PWD):
Of the 02 vacancies reserved for persons with disabilities (PWD),
(a) 01 vacancy shall be reserved for blindness and low vision and
(b) 01 vacancy shall be reserved for the deaf and hard of hearing
Note: The posts identified for people with physical disabilities and benchmark disabilities are as follows:
Functional requirements are briefly used:
S: Sitting, ST: Stand, W: Walking, BN: Bending, L: Lifting, KC: Knee and Crouching, JU: Jumping, CRL: Crawling, CL: Climbing, PP: Pulling and Pushing, MF: With Fingers Manipulation, RW: reading and writing, SE: seeing, H: hearing, C: communication
NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 Section abbreviations used:
B: blind, LV: low vision, D: deaf, HH: hearing impaired, OA: one arm, OL: one leg, BA: both arms, BL: both legs, OL: one arm and one leg, BLOA: both legs And One Arm, BLA: Both Arms, CP: Cerebral Palsy, LC: Leprosy Healing, DW: Dwarfism, AAV: Acid Attack Victims, MDI: Muscular Dystrophy, ASD: Autism Spectrum (MCD) ID: Intellectual Disability, SLD: Specific Learning Disability, MI: Mental Illness, MD: Multiple Disability
Economically Weak Sections (EWS):
Candidates seeking the benefit of reservation and relaxation must submit the certificate issued in the prescribed format issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates seeking benefits in the case of the EWS category have to present proof of income issued by the appropriate authority. NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 Reservations under EWS may be taken on the production of certificates of income and assets issued by the appropriate authority. Certificates of income and assets in the prescribed format issued by any one of the following authorities will be accepted only as proof of the claim of the candidate under EWS: –
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate, Additional Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer or the area in which the candidate and/or his family ordinarily resides
www.nift.ac.in recruitment 2022 How to apply NIFT junior assistant recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form to the address mentioned below. Attach a copy of the testimonial in support of educational qualifications, caste, age, certificate of experience (if applicable) and any other relevant documents as directed (see ad / PDF link below)
- 1 Application form can be downloaded from the website of NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 (https://www.nift.ac.in/kolkata/careers). The applications should be duly filled in the prescribed form, and submitted to the post of Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106 ” ______________”Application” is written in a sealed envelope. Self-attested copy of relevant documents, certificates and testimonials as proof of age/date of birth, educational qualification, caste, experience etc.
- Must be attached with the application form. ‘NIFT Kolkata’ payable at Kolkata has to be attached with the demand has drawn application form. The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped on the top of the application form. Unlike DD, the applicant has to mention his name and the post he has applied for.
- Candidates who are employed in Government Departments and/or PSUs/Semi-Govt./Autonomous Agencies should send their applications through the proper channel along with a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer stating that if the applicant is selected otherwise the applicant will be dismissed within any one time. Recruitment order month. Alert clearance should also be recorded.
- The suitability code should be mentioned in the application form while applying for the post of Laboratory Assistant. The eligibility requirements for the post of Lab Assistant are detailed in the Proficiency Code (see Appendix A5.1).
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Warden (for girls) (Applications received from male candidates for the post of Assistant Warden (for girls) will be summarily rejected)
- Candidates should mention their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number in the correspondence at the specified place in their application form. Call letter / admit card or any other information can be sent through email.
- Any updates regarding this recruitment drive will be published on the NIFT Kolkata website (https://www.nift.ac.in/kolkata/careers). Applicants are requested to follow our mentioned website regularly.
- Candidates from private universities/institutions who are eligible have to submit a pledge / self-declaration that – “No punishment has ever been imposed on him and he has never been convicted by any court”. Of law “.
- Experience should be supported by a certificate from the appropriate authority specifying the duration of that particular organization/institution.
- No TA / DA will be paid to any candidate for participating in the written / proficiency test.
- Incomplete/unsigned/unreadable applications and applications received without required certificate fee/photo / certified copy such as educational qualification, caste/community etc. and applications received after the due date will be briefly rejected without any notice to the candidate. No further correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- NIFT will not be liable for any postal delay/loss of transit in case of submission of application within the stipulated time.
- Necessary qualifications, experience and age will be calculated as the last date of submission of application i.e. 11.03.2022, last date of receipt of application 11.03.2022, 05.30 hrs.
NIFT junior assistant recruitment 2022
Last date and address: Application with enclosure should reach the following address – Joint Director, NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022, NIFT faculty recruitment 2022 Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106. , 11/03/2022 or earlier
Concession & Relaxsetion:
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC: The upper age limit of 05 years for SC / ST and 03 years for OBC can be relaxed by issuing a caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority. To avail of OBC benefits, candidates will need to produce the latest OBC Non-Cream Layer Certificate in the prescribed format applicable to Central Government posts.
- Age relaxation for persons with disabilities (PWD): relaxation is allowed at the age of 10 years (total 15 years for SC / ST and 13 years for OBCs with PWBD). Individuals claiming age relaxation under this sub-paragraph must submit a certificate in support of their claim in the prescribed form which indicates that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
- In any case, the recruitment of these candidates will prove to be medically suitable for each of the mentioned posts as per the standard of medical fitness prescribed by the government.
- The benefit of preservation under EWS may be taken after the issuance of income and asset certificates issued by the appropriate authority.
- The maximum age for nift faculty recruitment 2022 employees can be relaxed up to five years or the total duration of service (on a regular and/or long term contract basis). This is in addition to the relaxation prescribed for SC / ST / OBC (NC) and PWBD.
www.nift.ac.in Kolkata recruitment 2022 Examination Scheme:
The selection process for the vacant post may include a written test and/or skills/experience test. Skills / technical tests of selected candidates will be applicable after the written test.
The Institute reserves the right to accept as many candidates as may be required for the Skills / Technical Examination based solely on the performance of the candidates in the written examination and/or the Skills / Technical examination.
The above information is brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please visit the official website of the NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 (NIFT Jobs 2022) – https://nift.ac.in
Important instructions for nift junior assistant recruitment 2022
- Candidates should read the instructions and conditions carefully before applying.
- Positions will be filled initially on a contract basis for 03 years and may be renewed thereafter subject to eligibility as per NIFT Kolkata Group C Recruitment 2022 policy and with regularization provision after completion of 05 years contract service.
- A candidate cannot be called for the selection process only for fulfilling the required qualifications and experience. The decision of the Institute is final and binding on all candidates.
- No correspondence will be accepted from the candidates before or after the election regarding eligibility, the status of the application, postal delay, conduct and examination results etc.
- Incomplete/unsigned application form and application received without an attested copy of required certificate like prescribed fee, photo, educational qualification, caste/community/experience etc.
- And applications received after the application deadline without any communication with the candidate will be briefly rejected. No further correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider candidates for selection through the appropriate selection process and may conduct a written test/eligibility test for the above posts to select candidates on a merit basis based on its consideration.
- NIFT faculty recruitment 2022 will not be liable for any postal delay/transit loss in case of submission of application within the stipulated time.
- Candidature may be rejected at any stage due to presentation/submission of false information or any other action against the law.
- Any discrepancy between the information provided in the application and the information clearly stated in the original document will disqualify the candidates at any stage.
- Any kind of publicity will lead to disqualification. Promoting in any form and/or bringing any political influence or otherwise will be considered as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates should ensure that they have met the qualification (qualification, experience, etc.) requirements
- NIFT reserves the right not to hire one / more advertisers without any reason or to cancel the recruitment drive at its discretion.
- The number of posts may increase/decrease as required and at the discretion of NIFT.
- Post for NIFT Kolkata Campus Although, NIFT reserves the right to place selected candidates as required on any of its campuses.
- In all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection process and conduct of written test/qualification test, the decision of NIFT Kolkata will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right to change/cancel the notification at any time without any reason. Age will be calculated as the last date of receipt of application.
- The post of ‘Assistant Warden’ (for girls) is for female candidates only.
- No application will be accepted under the RTI Act, 2005 during the entire recruitment process. NIFT reserves the right to settle any dispute and the decision of the appropriate authority of NIFT shall be final and binding.
- No interim inquiry or correspondence will be entertained. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the mentioned NIFT website for any updates regarding the recruitment drive.
- Recruitment to the Institute as amended from time to time by the laws, statutes, ordinances, rules and regulations of NIFT or the General Service Rules of NIFT.
- Any number of applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn or reserved for any other appointment or selection process.
- Must possess the prescribed educational qualification. Candidates with higher qualifications without the required qualification will not be considered.
- The prescribed qualification should be obtained through a recognized University/Institute. Incomplete applications/applications without required certificates/documents will be summarily rejected.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of the overall recruitment process and thereafter, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Calcutta only.
- The date and venue of the written/skill or aptitude test will be intimated to the candidates who are provisionally shortlisted only.
For full Advt. & Application form, See the following PDF file –Official Advertisement
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not provide any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.