Presidency University Recruitment 2022 | Presidency University Non Teaching Staff Recruitment
presidency university Kolkata recruitment: Presidency University Recruitment 2022 Notifications have been published in Presidency University Non Teaching Staff Recruitment. Today’s report contains more detailed information about which posts will be appointed, required educational qualifications and application procedure. All Indian citizens i.e. candidates from any district of West Bengal can apply.
Post Name- Presidency University Junior Peon Recruitment.
Total Vacancies – 15. (UR-7, SC-5, ST-1, OBC-1, PH-1)
Educational Qualification – 8th Class Pass. Must be able to read and write in English and have at least one year of work experience in a related field.
Salary – 18,500 to 47,600 Tk as per pay level 1.
Post Name – Junior Library Assistant.
Total Vacancies – 23. (UR- 10, SC- 6, ST- 2, OBC- 4, PH- 1)
Educational Qualification – Diploma or Degree Course in Library Science from any recognized University with at least one year of work experience in a related field.
Salary – 35,800 to 92,100 Tk as per Level 8.
Post Name- Technical Assistant Gr-II
Total Vacancies – 4. (UR- 2, SC- 1, ST- 1)
Educational Qualification- Should have completed B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma course in Engineering from any recognized State Council of Technical Education with one-year work experience in a related field. Also, MCA/ M.SC in Computer Science will get job preference.
Salary – 35,800 to 92,100 Tk as per Level 8.
Post Name- Presidency University Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Total Vacancy – 78. (UR- 41, SC- 17, ST- 5, OBC- 13, PH- 2)
Educational Qualification- You can apply if you have passed higher secondary from any recognized board. Preference will be given if the applicant has passed Bachelor’s degree. Also should have sufficient proficiency in English and one-year work experience in related fields.
Salary – 27,500 to 70,600 as per level 5.
Age- For each post candidates’ age should be between 18 to 40 years. As per Govt rules, reserved candidates will get age relaxation (SC/ ST candidates will get 5 years and OBC candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation).
Application Procedure- Interested candidates can apply online only. The candidate must have a valid email id and phone number to apply. The candidate’s signature and recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded.
Last Date to Apply – You can apply online till 4th August 2022.
Recruitment Procedure- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and based on the interview the candidates will be selected.
Place of recruitment in presidency university– This non teaching staff post recruitment will be recruited at Calcutta Presidency University.
Presidency University Notice General Conditions:
- Appointments will be made on probation for one year which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and/or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the services of the concerned staff may be terminated with one month’s notice or with one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reasons thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period, the concerned incumbent will be considered for confirmation of service. Stipulation in respect of Experience and Age may be relaxed by the authority in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates or the candidates who are already serving the University in the same cadre on the recommendation of the relevant Screening /Standing / Selection committee.
- Proficiency, Spoken & Written in the medium ( English ) of instruction in this University
- Age: 18-40 years (Age relaxation as per norms, for SC/ST and OBC candidates 5 and 3 years respectively and age will be relaxed to the candidates who are serving contractually at this University in the equivalent position in terms of the relevant resolution of the Governing Board).
- Presidency University reserves the right not to fill all or some of the vacancies if circumstances so warrant.
- The selection of advertised posts need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply.
- Essential qualifications prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of them will not entitle applicants to be called in for an interview. If the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large and it is not convenient for the University to interview all the applicants, the number of candidates for interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, experience and other credentials or by any other suitable method.
- The applicants, who are serving contractually at this University in the equivalent position, will be exempted from the method of screening in terms of the relevant resolution of the Governing Board.
- Candidates already in employment must apply through the proper channels and a “No Objection Certificate” must be produced in order to appear before Standing Committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for an interview to their respective addresses as registered during the application.
- Photocopies of all testimonials & certificates must be submitted at the time of the interview (If called).
- All qualifications, experiences, and age limits will be recognized up to the closing date of the online application.
- The selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview
- Only selected candidates will be communicated to their respective addresses as registered during the application.
- University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay/glitches in email communication
- The originals will be required for necessary verification as and when desired by the University.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not give any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.