SSB Recruitment 2023: Armed Forces has released a recruitment notification. According to which the posts of Tradesman, Constable, Head Constable, ASI and Sub Inspector will be appointed. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website ssbrectt.gov.in. Last date to apply for recruitment is 18th June 2023.
This recruitment drive will continue for a total of 1638 posts. Recruitment for the posts of Head Constable, Tradesman, Constable, ASI, Assistant Commandant and Sub Inspector will be done under the campaign.
- Head Constable (HC): Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- Constable (Tradesman): Candidate must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- ASI (Para Med): Candidate should have 12th pass with science stream from any recognized board and degree in relevant trade.
- ASI (Steno): Candidate must have passed 12th.
- Assistant Commandant (Veterinary): Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Sub Inspector (Tech): Candidate should possess degree or diploma in relevant field from any recognized university.
Candidates applying for the post of Head Constable (HC), Constable (Tradesman) and ASI (Steno) should be between 18 to 25 years of age. 23 to 25 years for Assistant Commandant, 21 to 30 years for Sub Inspector (Tech), 20 to 30 years for ASI (Paramedical Staff) and 18 to 25 years for ASI (Steno).
The election will be like this
Written test, physical test, document verification and medical test will be conducted to select the candidates for these posts.
Application fee must be paid
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive have to pay a fee of Rs.100. However, SC, ST, Ex-serviceman and women candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Apply like this
- First all candidates visit official website of SSB ssb.nic.in.
- Now click on SSB Recruitment 2023 link on candidate homepage.
- Then candidates click on the link to apply online.
- After that, candidates upload the required documents.
- Then pay the application fee to the candidates.
- Now submit the candidate application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.
Also Read- DFCCIL Jobs 2023: Vacancies for 535 Posts in Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Leave a Reply