Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Vacancy 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released a recruitment notification to announce the recruitment for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI). According to which more than one thousand eight hundred posts will be appointed in the SSC. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site https://ssc.nic.in/. The application process for this campaign has already started.
Through this recruitment drive in Staff Selection Commission, 1876 posts will be filled across the country. Under the campaign, the posts of apprentices are to be filled, for which the applying candidate must have 10th Or 12 Examination From a Recognized board.
Candidates applying for this recruitment drive should be between 20 years to less than 25 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates applying for recruitment.
Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400 /- (Per Month).
Candidates must pay an application fee of Rs.100/-. See published advertisement for more details.
Candidates have to complete your Bachelor’s degree From a Recognized University.
How will the election be?
Candidates will be selected for these posts based on interview followed by (i) Computer Based Examination (ii) Physical Standard Test (iii) Physical Endurance Test (iv) Medical Examination.
Apply like this
- To apply, first all candidates visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) https://ssc.nic.in/.
- After that, on the candidate’s home page, click on the Now Latest Recruitment link.
- Then click on the candidate recruitment link.
- Now candidates click on the link to apply online.
- Then register candidates with required details.
- After completing the registration, the candidate has to fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates should download it.
- At the end, the candidate must take a print out of the form.
You requested their official website: https://ssc.nic.in/ Friends why are you waiting…