To study abroad after 12th examination must pass the exam to study abroad

If you are one of those students who want to go abroad for admission in some course after 12th, then you need to clear this exam first. If you want to take admission in foreign soil, the rules according to the university, country and course, the details of which should be obtained before admission. But there are some language and standardized tests, which will not fulfill your dream if you don’t pass it. Admission to most courses is subject to passing the language test. For some, standardized tests are required in addition to language. Passing a language test is mandatory to prove that you have a good knowledge of the language.

Any of these tests should be taken

With the language test, you need to demonstrate your language proficiency. Any course be it UG, PG or Certificate, Diploma. You need to pass one of these language tests to set foot on foreign soil.

IELTS- You need to pass this exam to study in countries like UK, Australia and New Zealand. These test scores are valid for two years.

TOEFL – (TOEFL) – This test score is mostly preferred for admission to universities in USA and Canada. Many UK colleges do not accept this score. It is also valid for two years.

PTE – PTE scores are preferred by some colleges in the US and most colleges in the UK. CAE and CPE are preferred by British universities. This score is also valid for two years.

Here are some standard tests

These are some of the standard exams that candidates have to clear course wise. However, there may be differences in the admission procedures for different universities and courses in different countries. You need to know the details by visiting the website for the particular course.

For UG courses SAT or ACT (SAT, ACT) exam is required. GMAT or GRE (GMAT, GRE) exam is required for MBA. Tests like GRE for MS, MCAT for Medical and LSAT for Law.

Also read: How to get a job in NASA, which course to do?

Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply