UGC NET Result 2023: The National Testing Agency will release the December UGC NET exam results soon. After the release of the results, the candidates who appeared in this exam will be able to check the results on the official sites ugcnet.nta.nic.in and ntaresults.nic.in. To check the result, the candidate needs to take the help of his application number and date of birth. Also, candidates can also check the exam result through the steps mentioned here.
NTA organized the UGC NET December 2022 exam across the country. This exam is conducted in more than 650 centers of the country. The examination was conducted in 5 phases for 83 subjects on 16 days in 32 shifts. More than 8.34 lakh candidates appeared for the exam. This exam is held from 21st February to 16th March. After that NTA released UGC NET Exam Provisional Answer Key. Candidates were given time till March 25 to raise objections on the provisional answer key. After reviewing which the final answer key and result will be published soon. Candidates can take help of official website for more details.
This way you can check the result
- Step 1: First all candidates visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that, click on the result link displayed on the candidate’s homepage.
- Step 3: Then candidates login with their application number.
- Step 4: Now the candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: After that candidates download the result page.
- Step 6: Finally, save a hard copy of the candidate result with you.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI