WB Health Recruitment 2022 Group C | Recruitment 2022 Group C Staff
Good news for state job aspirants. Once again the notification for the WB Health Recruitment 2022 Group C staff has been published in the Health Department. Both male and female candidates can apply from any district of West Bengal. Know the detailed report including recruitment for any post, educational qualification, age limit, and application procedure.
1. Post Name- Lab. Tech.
Total Vacancies – 10.
Educational Qualification- You can apply if you have passed higher secondary in science. Must have a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Age – Age should be between 19 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2022.
West Bengal Health Department Group c Salary- Rs.22,000/- per month.
2. Post Name- Laboratory Technician.
Total Vacancies – 1
Educational Qualification – Must have passed Higher Secondary in Science. Must have a Diploma in Laboratory Technology.
Age- Candidates’ age should be between 19 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2022.
WB Health Group C Salary- Rs.22,000/- per month.
3. Post Name- Block Data Manager.
Total Vacancies – 5.
Educational Qualification – Graduation in any discipline. Along with a one-year degree in computer application. And should have 3 years (Government Office) or 5 years (Private Office) work experience in the related field.
Age- Age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2022.
WB Health Group C Salary- Rs.22,000/- per month.
Application Procedure- Candidates willing to apply can apply online. Registration has to be done by visiting the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Applicants must have a valid email ID and a mobile number to apply online. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Application Specific Address- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building, First Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly -712101
Necessary Documents of WB Health Recruitment 2022 Group C-
1) Certificate of all educational qualifications.
2) Aadhaar Card / Voter Card.
3) Age proof.
4) Experience Certificate.
5) Cast Certificate.
6) 2 copies of passport size photograph.
General Instructions of Recruitment 2022 Group C Staff:
- Candidates will submit the demand draft along with print out of the online application in a sealed envelope to the office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly 712101 (All working days between 1 l:00 AM to 05.00 PM except Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) within 26,07,2O22 up to 05.00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post/by Hand. A Dropbox will be kept at this office for this purpose. Applications submitted beyond 26.07,2022 will be rejected.
- It is to be noted that the use of a stapler pin or stitching in case of demand draft will not be allowed. The back of the draft must be bearing the name of the applicant & Name of the post applied along with the application ID. Applications without the demand draft will be rejected.
- Eligible candidates will follow the online submission process. After completion of submission of the application online, one application id will be generated. Candidates will take 02 prints out, one will be submitted along with a demand draft (no other papers of educational qualification and experience etc. are required)
- No separate admit card will be issued for eligible candidates. Short-listed candidates will be web posted at www.hooghly.nic.in & umm.wbhealth.gov.ln for written test/ Computer Test/ interview as the case may be. Candidates are instructed to follow the websites regularly for any future communication. 2nd print out of the online application to be kept properly at the candidate’s end for the documents verification/ interview/ computer test/ written test as the case may be.
- If one candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to follow the same procedure again with a separate Demand Draft.
- The Recruitment Committee reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Original testimonials will be verified once the applicant will be selected or eligible in the selected panel. The marks given by the candidate in the online application procedure are considered for the preparation of the entire process of recruitment.
- Age relaxation will be given for the reserve candidates as per norms of the state Govt.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview process.
Application Deadline WB Health Recruitment 2022 Group C – Applications should be sent by 20 July 2020 online and 26 July 2022 offline.
Application Fees of WB Health Recruitment 2022 Group C – The application fee is Rs.100 for general candidates. And in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Rs.50 is levied.
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not give any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.