WBPSC Audit and Accounts Officer Recruitment
Applicants must be between 21 and 36 years of age by 1.1.2020. Or the date of birth must be 2.01.1984 or later. SC get 5 years, ST 3 years and PH 9 years.
- Age Limit: 21- 36
- Total Salary: Rs.56,100-1,44,300.
- Vacancies: 50 (Gen 25, SC11, ST3, OBC-A5, OBC-B4, PH2).
The West Bengal Public Service Commission selected the candidates. Through the West Bengal Audit and Accounting Services Examination of 2020. Test time 2.30 hours.
Educational Qualifications for WBPSC Audit and Account Recruitment Examination:
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or a member of the Institute of Value Accountants of India or an MBA / PGDM (Finance) or equivalent. Finance degree under the full-time regular course of the year.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts officer Recruitment exam 2020-2021 Age Limit 21 years to 36 years.
Candidates applying for recruitment must not be more than 3 years of age (i.e. not before January 2, 1986).
Relaxation at an early age in the case of WBPSC audit and account recruitment
Upper-class relaxation only applies to candidates from West Bengal, SC.S.S.T. / No relaxation applies in BC. Candidates from other states will be considered general candidates.
- SC / ST – Higher age is relaxable within five years
- OBC- High age relaxed 3 years
Application steps for WBPSC Recruitment Exam 2020-2021
- Follow the official website of WBPSC @ wpsc.gov.in or pscwbonline.gov.in
- You can also apply by clicking directly below which is active on 15 December 2020
- Click on read notification, “WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Recruitment Exam Advocate. No 17/2020 Online Application Form ”
- Submit all your details carefully and pay application fees
- Thoroughly check the filling details before final submission.
- Print out it the application form and for future reference.
We are telling you who are looking at our information. We want you to follow the official website and be notified.