West Bengal GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | WB Govt Recruitment 2022 10th Pass Government Jobs
Are you looking for wb govt recruitment 2022 10th pass government jobs? So there is good news for you. A new wb new recruitment 2022 has been issued by the Indian Postal Department West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022. Indian Postal Service has announced huge recruitment for the post of West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022 (GDS). Only qualifications of 10th pass from any district of the state can apply for this wb group d recruitment 2022. Detailed information is given in this report including age, educational qualification, salary, and application process.
Emoluments: Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) are paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement: –
Category – i. BPM
ii. ABPM/DakSevak Rs.10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
BPM – Rs.12,000/
ABPM/DakSevak – Rs.10,000/-
- OM. No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018 related to payment of TRCA and other allowances to all approved categories of GDS is available on www.indiapost.gov.in under Employee Corner, Circulars, Rules and Latest Orders GDS.
- GDS are holders of Civil posts but they are outside of regular Civil Services of the Union of India.
- GDS are governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules,2020issued vide OM. No. 17-30/2019-GDS dated 14.02.2020andamended from time to time is available on www.indiapost.gov.in under Employee Corner Circulars, Rules and Latest Orders, GDS.
West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022
Designation- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
Total Vacancies- 38,926
Age- Applicants age should be between 18 to 40 years to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak or GDS. Candidates belonging to ST, SC, OBC and PWD categories will get the age relaxation as per government rules.
Educational qualification of West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022- Must have passed Secondary. Knowing the local language (Bangla) is important. In addition, the applicant must know how to ride a bicycle. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
The candidate should have studied the local language. e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Knowledge of Cycling of West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect in Annexure-III.
- Adequate alternate means of Livelihood The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall have adequate means of livelihood as stipulated in Rule 3-A (iii) of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2020 to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources to supplement his/her income.
- However, this shall not be a pre-requisite for candidates for selection. The selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application form itself in Annexure-IV that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government to support livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as GDS shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
- No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement in the post.
- The candidate selected as GDS shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency, which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
- Experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
Residence and Accommodation for locating Branch Post Office
(i) The candidates must provide accommodation for Branch Post Office after selection but before engagement. A declaration to this effect with details of accommodation is to be submitted before engagement.
This condition applies to GDSBPM posts only. GDS BPM is required to reside in the Post village only and ABPMs/Dak Sevaks are required to reside within delivery jurisdictions of the Post Office (HO/SO/BO) concerned. The accommodation should meet the following prescribed standards:-
(a) Branch Post Office may function in a building owned by Gram Panchayat or Central government or by State government such as school or offices or BPM’s own house or a proper rented accommodation at a busy place of the village(Gram Panchayat building, where available, is preferred). The accommodation for the GDS Branch Office should be exclusively available for Post Office use. It may work from a village shop but the Post office working from the shop should have an exclusive space to keep the registers, micro ATM or hand-held device and other items apart from space for prominently exhibiting the signage etc. giving due importance to Post Office.
(b) Location-The GraminDakSevak Branch Office (GDS BO) should be located in the main busy part of the village. The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring, if any, needs to be borne by the candidate.
(c) Size- The minimum size of the GDS Branch Office should not be less than 100 sq. feet preferably in 10’x10’ dimensions and ground floor.
(d) Approach- The GDS Branch Office should have direct access/approach from the village road and should be located in the front portion of the building in which it is housed. The GDS BO should not be housed in Verandas, Courtyards, Kitchen, SPWC under the stairs, bed room, damaged rooms, make-shift accommodations, isolated buildings outside the village etc. which are difficult to access/approach by the Customers.
(e) Structure –The GDS Branch Office accommodation should preferably be a Brick and Mortar structure to ensure safety and security. The room should be properly ventilated and lighted and should be properly maintained and neatly whitewashed.
(f) Power supply – The post office room should have an electrical power connection for charging handheld devices and for fans, electricity bulbs etc. It should have a suitable place to install solar panels as well provided by Department.
(g) At present DARPAN devices are using Network service providers(NSPs)like Airtel, Vodafone/Idea, BSNL&Jio for ensuring connectivity to Branch Post Offices. While providing accommodation for GDS BO, it should be ensured that Network is available for any one of these NSPs or any other NSP(s) if so allowed by the Department of Posts.
Further, it is clarified that the candidate who provides the above-prescribed standards of accommodation after selection but before engagement and if he is engaged as GDS BPM will be entitled to the drawl of Composite allowance @ Rs.500/-per month. If the candidate is selected and engaged where the Branch Post Office is accommodated in a rent-free accommodation, he/she will be entitled to a Composite allowance of Rs.250/- equal to that of BPMs who provide non-standard accommodation (i.e. accommodation that does not fulfil above standards is treated as non-standard accommodation).
Salary Structure- The monthly salary for the post of Branch Post Master (BPM) is Rs 12,000/-. The monthly salary for the post of Assistant Post Master (ABPM) is Rs.10,000/-.
Application procedure- You can apply online directly. Applicants have to register first. After registration, you have to apply by logging in with your registration number and password. Applicants must have a valid mobile number and email id to apply online. The link to apply online is given below.
Application fee- An application fee of Rs.100/- is required in the case of candidates belonging to the UR/OBC category. There is no application fee for women candidates, ST, SC, or PWD category candidates.
WB Govt Recruitment 2022 Application start- 02/05/2022
10th Pass Government Jobs End date- 05/06/2022
Official Notice of West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022: Download Here
West Bengal GDS recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Click Here
New Government Jobs India is a news media that provides a variety of job information to everyone. New Government Jobs India is not a recruitment agency. we do not provide any job recruitment. we are just sharing job details and new job information Here we provide only theories about different types of work.